Last updated: October 10, 2018
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you and personalize the services we provide to you ("Personal Information").
We may collect the following information from you when you visit the Site or use our Services:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number or geographical location;
- If you are a business entity, information about your organization, such as organization name, organization size, organization type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers, such as usernames, account numbers, or passwords relating to your subscriptions with us;
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s);
- Any other information necessary to provide you with the Services
How do we collect your Personal Information?
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
When you visit our Site for the first time, you will be presented with an option to Accept Cookies. Cookies are disabled until you consent to their use by clicking on
If you decide to accept Cookies, the page will reload.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information.
You can change your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. This is so even after you have accepted cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
How we use your Personal Information?
We may use information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the Services
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, for example, to process and fulfill your subscriptions to our e-mail newsletters or contact you with special offers that meet your saved search criteria.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you – however, we will send you notifications only with your consent, and this consent may be withdrawn by you at any time.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features products and services.
How do we share your Personal Information?
Except as outlined in this Policy, your Personal Information will never be sold to or shared with third parties for commercial purposes or otherwise. We may however transfer or share Personal Information to or with our affiliates and sub-contractors that help us provide the Services. Sub-contractors may include third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information for Phonepola and carriers contracted to deliver purchased products to you.
PROTECTION AND OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
The safety and security of your Personal Information are important to us and we take all reasonable industry-standard technical and organizational measures and steps to ensure the protection of your Personal Information. You will appreciate however that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such, although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of such information transmitted to our Site or through the Services. Transmission of data and information is therefore at your own risk. Once we collect and receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
We do not provide services to persons under the age of 18. As such, we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site or Services. Parents and guardians are encouraged to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a person under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us through the Site or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
DISCLOSURES AS REQUIRED BY LAW AND CIRCUMSTANCES
We are subject to the laws and regulations of the jurisdictions in which we operate [the “applicable laws”] and we may be compelled or required by the applicable laws to disclose your Personal Information in response to lawful requests by government authorities [including law enforcement and security establishment], and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.